With over 10 years of yoga experience, Marcus brings a wealth of knowledge to his teachings. He emphasizes on alignment and on being grounded to stabilize the body in order to create space for further progress. The underlying message that he conveys is to reach and achieve optimal alignment specific to one's own body rather than optimal performance. He teaches compassionately and with skill to help educate and sustain a long-term yoga practice.
If you are feeling stuck in your yoga practice or if you are just starting off and need some more personal attention, private sessions might be what you need.
In private sessions you will get:
- One-on-one individual attention (small groups are also available)
- Classes that are designed specifically for your goals
- Corrections and modifications that you can apply to both your home and public practice
- Check-ins and open communications for any questions you have
- "Homework" that will further progress your practice
My goal is to educate and empower you to become the best version of yourself. As your practice progresses we are able to adjust the sessions to your specific needs in order to continually challenge you and grow. Private session can be done at the comfort of your own home, in a rented public space, or online.
A great opportunity for studios to bring the community together and to promote further education to both students and teachers.
Workshop topics include but not limited to:
- yoga essentials
- hot yoga sequence (traditional 26+2 and other variations)
- core40 (as designed by Tony Sanchez)
- hip openers and forward bends
- backbending and twists
- arm balancing and inversions
Workshop length can vary from two to four hours and can also be done over multiple days. If you are a studio please contact me to arrange a booking. Local or out-of-town bookings are available.
A great way to combat the challenging and stressful corporate environment. Dedicating a short period of time for a yoga practice into the work day (before, during, or after), can lead to more efficient and happy employees.
Benefits of yoga in the workplace:
- Builds teamwork
- Reduces stress
- Increases energy levels
- Greater focus and concentration
- Greater overall physical and mental health
By offering and encouraging yoga in the workplace you will be building team morality and promoting an environment of health and wellness. Corporate classes can be done at the workplace or in a rented public space.